A smoker’s risk of having erectile dysfunction is 16% higher that non-smoker if you smoke less that 10 cigarettes a day. If you inhale between 11-20 cigarettes a day, you have 36% higher risk in erectile dysfunction!
5,000 fetuses dies a year during pregnancy due to smoking. Smoking during pregnancy also increases the risk of producing small underweight babies prone to allergies, brain damage and risking intellectual impairment!
Here are 8 Consequences of smoking on yourself:
1. Brain and nervous system activities are stimulated for a short time and then reduced.
2. A smoker may often experience dizziness, nausea, watery eyes and acid in stomach.
4. Risk of developing respiratory infections such as pneumonia and chronic bronchitis.
5. Risk of developing emphysema (a progressive and potentially fatal lung disease).
7. Risk of developing cancer of the lungs, throat, mouth, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix and stomach.
8. Smoking one cigarette immediately raises a person’s blood pressure and heart rate and decreases the blood flow to body extremities such as the fingers and toes.
HOW WILL YOUR HEALTH IMPROVE AFTER QUITTING SMOKING (THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TOO)
The general health benefits that result over time from quitting smoking may vary depending on the individual.
Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in the blood reduce by half and oxygen levels in the blood return to normal. Circulation improves.
- First 24 Hours
Carbon monoxide and nicotine is eliminated from the body.
- Two Days
The ability to taste and smell improves.
Smoking damages the skin and causes premature ageing. After quitting smoking, the skin loses its greyish pallor and becomes less wrinkled.
- Three to Nine Months
Coughing and wheezing declines.
- One Year
The risk of heart attack decreases by half compared to that of a smoker.
The risk of a heart attack decreases to the same as someone who has never smoked.
So, WANT TO QUIT SMOKING??
Cara Pengedar Shaklee atau Stokis Shaklee di area anda ? --> Pengedar Shaklee dan Stokis Shaklee Malaysia
Cara Nak Beli Produk Shaklee Terus Dari Shaklee HQ --> Cara Beli Shaklee Online
Cara Daftar Jadi Ahli Shaklee Online --> Daftar Ahli Shaklee Online